Finally the good news is here, Samsung has blessed us with the all new freshly baked Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for our favourite Samsung Galaxy A7. The best part about this is that the firmware is official so you don't have to worry about any bugs or glitches.
Before proceeding with the any of the steps below please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your Galaxy A7 because the flashing procedure may result in loss of data.
Steps to manually update Samsung Galaxy A7 with Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update
1. First please enable the "USBdebugging mode" on your Galaxy A7 from Settings menu. If you are not familiar with the procedure please follow the below given detailed tutorial.
3. Once you have downloaded all the above files please switch of your phone and enter it into "Download Mode". To enter your A7 into "Download Mode" please switch of your device and press and hold the “Volume Down + Power + Home” at the same time wait until you get the warning screen. Once you get the warning screen please press "Vol Up" button to enter into "Download Mode". If you have any confusion in doing the before said steps please follow the below given detailed tutorials which will help you to enter your Galaxy A7 into download mode.
4. Now after entering into download mode please open the "Odin3 v3.10.7.exe" as administrator and connect the Galaxy A7 using the USB data cable to your PC desktop. You will get an "Added" message from the "Odin" if the connection was successful.
5. Once done click the "AP" button on your "Odin" window and select the "A700FDXXU1CPF4_A700FDSER1CPF4_A700FDXXU1CPF1_HOME.tar.md5" file which is already downloaded and extracted to your PC desktop.
6. Now click the "Start" button on the Odin and wait for the flashing process to complete. Your device will restart several times and once completed successfully you will get a "Pass" message from the Odin.
Once you get the "Pass" message from the Odin please disconnect your phone from your PC and wait for the procedure to get finished which will take around 20-30 min. You will get a similar screen like the one shown below.
Congratulations my dear friend, now you have successfully updated your Galaxy A7 to the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware. It's better to do a full factory data reset and clear cache to get better performance after the update,
If you have faced any issues while updating your Samsung Galaxy A7 with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow official firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.