Today we are going to help you to enable or disable an App Notification on your One UI Samsung Galaxy Smartphone. Have you ever wished to get rid of annoying notifications of some apps on your Samsung Galaxy phone. I did actually, so you people would have also.
Notifications can be disabled for a particular app or all the apps at once. Please follow the below steps to do the same.
Steps To Enable/Disable App Notification On Galaxy Smartphone
For Individual Apps
1. First you need to open the Settings menu. You can open it from the app drawer or by clicking here.
2. Once opened you will get the above page. Here tap on “Notifications“.
3. When you get the above page tap on “All apps” under “Included apps“. Once done you will get the below page. Here all the apps installed on your Galaxy Smartphone are listed. You just need to enable or disable the notifications for that particular app using the toggle switch.
Do not disturb
Now we have discussed about the settings for disabling notifications for individual apps on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone. Now we are going to guide you through the steps to disable the notifications for all apps on your phone at once.
For this we are going to use the “Do not disturb” feature on your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone. To enable/disable it please follow the below steps.
1. Please use the previous navigation and when in the below page tap on “Do not disturb“.
2. Once done you will get the below page. Here tap on the toggle switch near the “Do not disturb“. You may also customize the time for this “Do not disturb” feature to be enabled. Like for eg: Until you turn it off…etc.
For this when you are in the below page tap on “Advanced settings“.
Now you will get the below page. Here you will be able to customize the notification options as the way you like.
If “How To Enable/Disable App Notification On Galaxy Smartphone? (One UI)” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.