Most you might be eagerly waiting for the Android 5.0.1 Lollipop update of your favourite Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 for a quite long time, please don’t worry as the wait is finally over. Today in this tutorial I will help you to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with the latest Official Android Lollipop 5.0.1 firmware for India, Russia, Uzbekistan (Black Edition), Uzbekistan (La Fleur), Saudi Arabia, China (China Unicom), Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Kazakhstan (La Fleur), . The main attraction about this method is that it is 100% official so that you will not lose the warranty of your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500.
Before proceeding further please make sure that your Samung Galaxy S4 is backed up with all the phone data including contacts, image files, video etc.. Also make sure that it is charged at least to 80% of battery power and the Samsung USB drivers for your Galaxy S4 is installed on your PC.
Please note that SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of the below given tutorial, kindly proceed at your own risk.
Steps To Update Samung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with the latest Android Lollipop 5.0.1 official firmware for India and Russia
1. First things first, please download all the necessary files for this process from the below given links and extract them to your PC desktop;
b. Odin v3.09
2. Now you need to switch off your Galaxy S4 and enter it into “Download Mode“. To enter you device into “Download Mode” Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons at the same time. Release the buttons when you get the warning message. Now press Volume Up button to confirm. Now you will see the green Android Bot with “Downloading” message on your Galaxy S4
Alternately if you want a more detailed tutorial to enter your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 into “Download Mode” please follow the below given.
3. Now run the “Odin.exe” file (which you have already downloaded and extracted to your PC desktop) as “Administrator” and connect your device to the PC using the USB cable. If the connection was successful you will get an “Added” message from the Odin window.
4. Now click “PDA” in “Odin” and select the firmware package file which you have already extracted to your PC desktop.
5. Now click “Start” button in the “Odin” and wait for the procedure to get completed.
6. Once the process is completed your Galaxy S4 will reboot, now please check the firmware version from the “Settings” to confirm.
That’s it guys! now your Samsung Galaxy S4 is installed with the latest Android Lollipop 5.0.1 official firmware, enjoy! and spread the word through your favourite social networking sites.
Normal Queries For This Tutorial
- How To Update Samung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 for India With Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Official Firmware?
- How To Update Samung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 for Russia With Android Lollipop 5.0.1 Official Firmware?
Most common issue right after the update you may be facing will be the Android Boot Loop, to resolve it please follow the below given tutorial and carefully do the steps,
If you have faced any issues while trying to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 with the latest Android Lollipop 5.0.1 official firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast I can.
If “Update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 With Official Lollipop 5.0.1?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.