Hi guys, this tutorial will help you to root your favourite Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T for T-Mobile running on Android KitKat 4.4.2 firmware. As you may be already aware Galaxy Avant comes with 4.5 inches TFT display, Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor, 1.5 GB RAM and 5MP camera with LED flash.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T for T-Mobile running on Android KitKat 4.4.2 firmware
1. First please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T from the below given link;
2. Once downloaded extract it to your PC desktop, check the below screenshot for confirming the file contents;
3. Now enable “USB debugging mode” on your Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
4. Once done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy Avant into “Download Mode“, to enter, switch off your phone press and hold “Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click “Volume Up” button to confirm and you will enter into the “Download Mode“. The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
4. Now open Odin as administrator and connect your Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T with your PC using the USB datacable. An “Added” message from the Odin confirms a successful connection with computer. Now click the “PDA” button and select the already extracted “.tar.md5” file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once everything is confirmed kindly click the “Start” button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get completed. When it’s finished your the phone will restart and it will attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the “Pass” message in Odin.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T for T-Mobile running Android KitKat 4.4.2, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast I can.
If “How To Root Samsung Galaxy Avant SM-G386T On KitKat 4.4.2?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.