This tutorial will guide through the whole process of rooting the mighty Samsung Galaxy ALPHA SM-G850F/SM-G850M running on on KitKat 4.4.4. This method is fulfilled by the CF AutoRoot method and it is extremely safe and easy way to root your Samsung Galaxy ALPHA.
As usual you are supposed take a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also make sure that your device is charged at least to 80% of battery power.
Please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy ALPHA SM-G850F or SM-G850M running on on KitKat 4.4.4
1. Please download the necessary files for rooting Samsung Galaxy ALPHA from the below given link;
a. Auto Root Package For Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M
b. Auto Root Package For Galaxy Alpha SM-850F
2. Now extract the downloaded files and you will something like given below;
3. Now enable USB debugging mode on your Samsung Galaxy ALPHA SM-G850F or SM-G850M from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the below tutorial for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
How To Enable USB Debugging Mode On Samsung Android 4.3 Phone (or up)?
How To Enable USB Debugging On Galaxy Smartphone (KitKat 4.4.2 or Higher)?
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy ALPHA SM-G850F or SM-G850M into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will enter into the "Download Mode". Kindly check the below screen shot to confirm.
4. Now open Odin as admin and connect your Samsung Galaxy ALPHA SM-G850F or SM-G850M with your PC using the USB cable. Once connected you will get "Added" message from the Odin. Now click the "PDA" button and select the extracted ".tar.md5" file from your PC desktop.
Also make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only checked in the Odin.
5. Once confirmed click "Start" button in Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get completed. When it's finished your device will restart to attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm the root success by the "Pass" message from the Odin….That's it guys…You have successfully completed the rooting process.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy ALPHA SM-G850F or SM-G850M running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware , please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy ALPHA on KitKat 4.4.4 (SM-G850F, SM-G850M)?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.