Hi guys, this tutorial will help you to root your all new Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware. This is a feature rich yet economic phone from the Korean mobile phone giant, imagine if you have root access also for this beauty, that's why we have come up with the below steps which will indeed root your device in a matter of few minutes.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware
1. First please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD from the below given link;
a. Auto Root Package For Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD
2. Once downloaded extract it to your PC desktop, please check the below screenshot for confirming the file contents;
3. Now enable "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy A7 from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
How To Enable USB Debugging On Galaxy Smartphone (KitKat 4.4.2 or Higher)?
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy A7 into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will enter into the "Download Mode". The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
4. Now open Odin as administrator and connect your Samsung Galaxy A7 with your PC using the USB data cable. An "Added" message from the Odin confirms a successful connection. Now click the "PDA" button and select the extracted ".tar.md5" file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once confirmed click the "Start" button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get finished. When it's completed your the device will restart to attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful from the "Pass" message from the Odin.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy A7 running Android KitKat 4.4.4, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A700FD On KitKat 4.4.4?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.