Good day guys, this tutorial will help you to root your all new Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S running on KitKat 4.4.4 firmware. Once your device is rooted you can do what ever you want with it without any restrictions the manufacturer has put on it.
Kindly note that this method is compatible on built id KTU84P.A500SKSU1AOA1 only.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware
1. First things first, please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S from the below given link;
2. Once downloaded extract it, please check the below screenshot for confirming the file contents;
3. Now enable “USB debugging mode” on your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Also you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your A5.
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Galaxy A5 into “Download Mode“, to enter into download mode switch off your device and press and hold “Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click “Volume Up” button to confirm the action and you will enter into the “Download Mode“. The below screenshot shows the final download mode screen.
4. Now open Odin as administrator and connect your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S with your PC using the USB data cable. If the connection was successful you will get an “Added” message from the Odin software. Now click the “PDA” button and select the extracted “.tar.md5” file from your PC desktop which you have downloaded and extracted earlier.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once confirmed click the “Start” button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get completed. When it’s finished your device will restart and it will be rooted with super user privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the “Pass” message in the Odin….finally you are the Señor of your Galaxy A5…Enjoy and spread the word..
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S running Android KitKar 4.4.4, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast I can.
If “How To Root Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S On KitKat 4.4.4?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.