Today I will guide you through the detailed steps to root your wonderful Android KitKat Smartphone from Samsung, the Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F running On Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware. If you are not familiar with the specs of the A3, this state of the art phone comes with a 4.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor, 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F running Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware
1. To start with, please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F from the below given link;
a. Auto Root Package For Galaxy A3
2. Once downloaded extract it to your PC desktop, check the below screenshot for confirming the file contents;
3. Now you need to enable "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy A3 from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your A3.
How To Enable USB Debugging On Galaxy Smartphone (KitKat 4.4.2 or Higher)?
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy A3 into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will enter into the "Download Mode". The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
4. Now open Odin as administrator and connect your Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F with your PC using the USB data cable. An "Added" message from the Odin confirms a successful connection. Once you get the added message click the "PDA" button and select the extracted ".tar.md5" file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. If you are good to go click the "Start" button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get finished. When it's completed your the device will restart and it will attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the "Pass" message coming from the Odin window….If you get the pass message then you are the king of your Galaxy A3….hurray!
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F running Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F On KitKat 4.4.4?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.