The Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10 Plus are just marvelous creations having high end features which were never seen on any other Android Smartphones released till date. We are sure that Galaxy S10 will be a jaw dropper for sure, it has really got the wow factor.
Table Of Contents
- A brief introduction to S10 features
- What are secret codes?
- How to execute secret codes on S10?
- Secret code list
- Video tutorial
A brief introduction to Galaxy S10 features & specs
The newly introduced ultrasonic under the screen fingerprint reader is a flawless and superior than the face id or optical fingerprint scanner available on other smartphones. Apart from the new fingerprint sensor, it has 3 cameras on the rear and two in the front which makes total of 5 cameras on the Galaxy S10 Plus, isn’t it amazing.
But today we are not going through the details any further but only be listing out the secret codes of Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and Galaxy S10e.
However if you are looking for Galaxy S10 specifications and other info please check out the links below;
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Full Phone Specifications, Price
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Full Phone Specifications, Price
- Samsung Galaxy S10e Full Phone Specifications, Price
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on all Android Smartphones which will help you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked. Also some codes may not work after some software/security update. So don’t panic when some codes are not working.
How to execute a secret code on Galaxy S10, S10e or S10 Plus?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible for your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like locked bootloader, carrier lock etc.
So as you can see in the above screenshot just type the code to your normal dialing keypad, that’s it the code will just execute.
All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ and S10E
To Get Information
- To Check IMEI number : *#06#
- To Check Battery status ADC, RSSI reading : *#0228#
- To Check GSM status information : *#0011#
- To Check Hardware Version : *#2222#
- To Check View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM : *#1234#
- To Check Product code : *#272IMEI#*
- To Check Buyer Code, S3 CSC Code : *#272*IMEI#
- To Check Software and hardware info : *#12580*369#
For Actions and Testing
- To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Update Camera Firmware: *#34971539#
- To Check Insert Network Lock Keycode : #7465625*638*#
- To Check TSP / TSK firmware update : *#2663#
- To lock the phone: #7465625*782*Code#
- To Check Diagnostic configuration : *#9090#
- To Check Dump mode : *#9900#
- To Check General Test Mode : *#0*#
- To Check Quick Test Menu : *#7353#
- To Change USB Settings: *#0808#
- To To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To To Check software version: *#1111#
- To reset total call time: *#22558463#
- To Show Camera Firmware Menu: *#34971539#
If any of the codes are not working or you have any Samsung S10, S10+ or S10e useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody will benefit from it.
If “All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+ And S10E” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.