Hi guys, today we are going to help you in rooting your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 running on Android Lollipop 5.0.1. You may be already aware of the power and beauty of this beast, but you may haven't experienced it's rooted abilities, don't worry we will find it out today itself.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 Running On Lollipop 5.0.1
1. First please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 from the below given link;
2. Once downloaded extract it, please check the below screenshot to confirm the file contents.
3. Now enable "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power" buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will be entered into the "Download Mode". The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
4. Now open Odin as administrator and connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 with your PC using the USB cable. An "Added" message from the Odin confirms the successful connection. Now click the "PDA or AP" button and select the extracted ".tar.md5" file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once confirmed click the "Start" button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get finished. When it's completed your the device will reboot and it will automatically attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the "Pass" message in the Odin and also using any root checker app that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 Running On Android Lollipop 5.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9506 On Lollipop 5.0.1?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.