Image Credits: Samsung Electronics
The Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) SM-A730F running on Android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware is one of the most elegant Smartphone duos recently released by the Korean Mobilephone prime. This beast comes with a massive 6 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 and 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) processor, 4 GB RAM, Fingerprint sensor, 16 MP rear camera etc.
Unfortunately our objective here is to root this mighty rather than simply going into it’s specs, so lets root it.
Please note that you need to take a backup of your complete files on your phone memory, just a precaution for worst case scenario. Also please keep in mind that the rooting will void your warranty. SamsungSFour.com is not liable for any damage caused as a result of this tutorial.
However if you are just interested in Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) SM-A730F secret codes please try the below tutorial.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) SM-A730F running on Android Nougat 7.1.1 using CF AutoRoot
1. First from the below given link please download the root file (If there is any issue with the download link please report us using the comment option at the end of this tutorial).
2. Once downloaded please unzip it to your computer desktop. You can check the below screenshot to get an idea on the unzipped contents.
4. Now please switch of your phone and enter it into “Download mode“.
To enter into download mode press and hold the“Vol Down”+”Volume Up”+”Power” buttons at the same time until you see a warning screen. When you get the warning screen please press “Vol up” to continue and enter into the download mode.
You may also try the below given download mode tutorials for detailed instruction on entering into the download mode.
- How To Enter and Exit Download Mode In Android Marshmallow Galaxy Smartphones?
- How To Enter Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Into Download Mode?
Once done please instal the Samsung USB drivers for your phone (please google for the drivers) and install it if not already done.
5. Now open the “image” folder (from the earlier downloaded files) and you will see a file named “image.tar.md5” like shown in the screenshot below.
6. Now go back to the main folder and you will see contents like in the below screenshot.
7. There please open the “tools” folder and run the “Odin.exe” file from there.
Double click the file to run it and you will get the Odin application opened as shown in the screenshot below. Now connect your phone using the USB data cable to your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an added message in the “Odin” app.
Now click the “AP” button and select the “image.tar.md5” file you found in the “image” folder (mentioned in step no: 5). Once done please click the “Start” button in the Odin app to initiate the rooting process.
Once the rooting process starts it will do the rest by it’s own without any user input and once the rooting is done the Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) will restart and you will get a “Pass” message in the Odin app.
That’s it guys, please don’t forget to like/share in the social networking sites if this was helpful.
If you have faced any issues while trying to root Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus (2018) SM-A730F running on Android Nougat 7.1.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If “How To Root Galaxy A8+ (2018) SM-A530F On Nougat 7.1.1 Using CF AutoRoot?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.