Image Credits: Samsung Electronics
The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) SM-A530F running on Android Nougat 7.1.1 firmware is one of the most elegant Smartphones ever built by the Korean Mobile Phone giant. This beauty comes with a 5.6 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 and 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) processor, 4 GB RAM, Fingerprint sensor, 16 MP rear camera and a lot more.
But today we are actually trying to help you in rooting your Galaxy A8 (2018) SM-A530F rather than going through it's amazing specs.
Please note that you need to take a backup of your complete files on your phone memory, just a precaution for worst case scenario. Also please keep in mind that the rooting will void your warranty. SamsungSFour.com is not liable for any damage caused as a result of this tutorial.
However if you are just interested in Galaxy A8 (2018) SM-A530F secret codes please try the below tutorial.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) SM-A530F running on Android Nougat 7.1.1 using CF AutoRoot
1. Before proceeding with the rooting steps let us download the required file from the below given link;
2. Once downloaded please extract it to your PC desktop. You can check the below screenshot to get an idea on the extracted contents.
4. Now please switch of your phone and enter it into "Download mode". To enter into download mode press and hold the"Vol Down"+"Home"+"Power" buttons at the same time until you see a warning screen. Press "Vol up" to continue and enter into the download mode.
You may also try the below given download mode tutorials.
- How To Enter and Exit Download Mode In Android Marshmallow Galaxy Smartphones?
- How To Enter Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Into Download Mode?
Once done please instal the Samsung USB drivers for your phone (please google for the drivers) and install it if not already done.
5. Now open the "image" folder (from the earlier downloaded files) and you will see a file named "image.tar.md5" like shown in the screenshot below.
6. Now go back to the main folder.
7. There please open the "tools" folder and open the "Odin.exe" file from there.
Double click the file to open it and you will get the Odin application opened as shown in the screenshot below. Now connect your phone using the USB data cable to your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an added message in the "Odin" app.
Now click the "AP" button and select the "image.tar.md5" file you found in the "image" folder (mentioned in step no: 5). Once done please click the "Start" button in the Odin app to initiate the rooting process.
Rest of the processes is automated and once the rooting is done the Galaxy A8 (2018) will restart and you will get a "Pass" message in the Odin app.
That's it, don't forget to like/share in the social networking sites if this was helpful.
If you have faced any issues while trying to root Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) SM-A530F running on Android Nougat 7.1.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy A8(2018) SM-A530F On Nougat 7.1.1 Using CF AutoRoot?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.