Bootloop is every Android users nightmare when you are updating your phone’s firmware or while trying to root it. But these are the two occasions we cannot avoid also, so what do we do?
Even though you are ready to face a bootloop situation, there are times where you may not be able to enter into recovery mode which is where the main solution for the bootloop lies. Because most people recommend to enter into the android recovery mode and perform a factory data reset and “wipe cache partition” to resolve the bootloop.
But imagine a situation where you are not even able to enter into the recovery mode to perform these steps. Here comes the importance of this tutorial which helps you to enter recovery mode even if you are not able to do that normally.
Table of Contents
Steps To Enter Recovery Mode On Galaxy Smartphone When In Bootloop
1. Switch off your phone if possible.
2. Now enter into “download mode”. For that press and hold the “Vol Down”+”Home”+”Power” buttons at the same time until you see the warning screen. Do as instructed in the warning screen to enter into download mode.
5. Now flash the firmware on to your Galaxy Smartphone and check whether the issue is resolved.
If the first method didn’t worked for you please try the below method.
1. Connect your phone to your normal stock charger.
2. Now try to enter into “recovery mode” by pressing and holding “Vol Up”+”Home”+”Power” buttons at the same time.
Either method 1 or method 2 will work for sure.
Now when in “recovery mode” please do a factory data reset and wiping of cache partition to resolve the bootloop.
Also you may try the below tutorial to resolve the bootloop effectively.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Resolve Not Able To Enter Recovery Mode On Galaxy Smartphone When In Bootloop?
- How To Enter Recovery Mode On Galaxy Smartphone When In Bootloop?
- How To Resolve Bootloop On A Galaxy Smartphone?
If you have faced any issues while trying to resolve not able to enter into the recovery mode on your Galaxy Smartphone When In Bootloop, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If “How To Resolve Not Able To Enter Recovery Mode On Galaxy Smartphone When In Bootloop?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.