What happen if you forgot your pattern lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone? Did you ever thought of it? I am sure that who ever looking for this post must have forgotten their pattern already. Don’t worry I’m here and I will help you for sure.
Table Of Contents
To easily unlock your Galaxy Smartphone or any other android smartphone you have to follow the below given steps carefully. It’s easy so please don’t freak out.
Steps to reset Galaxy Smartphone Pattern lock
1. Draw the wrong pattern more than 5 times continuously.
2. Once you do this you will get a popup saying that you can no longer draw the patterns for the next 30 seconds. Now get rid of that popup by clicking “OK” there.
3. Now you will see the magic! that is you will be able to see an additional option near to “Emergency call” that is “Forgot Pattern” and “Backup PIN“.
4. Once you see those options you are good to go, now your galaxy android smartphone can be unlocked by using two methods, the “Forgot Pattern” option and “Backup PIN” option.
5. Now click the “Forgot Pattern” option on the “Lock Screen” there and you will see a similar screen like the one given below.
Here enter your Google Account username and password associated with your Galaxy Android device. Please note that you have to somehow enable your data connection to succeed in this method. But sometimes it work without data connection also.
6. In the next method you will learn how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone after forgetting your pattern lock using the “Backup PIN” option. This PIN is the one you entered to your device when you set the pattern lock. Once you click this option you will see a similar screen like the one shown below.
Here please enter your “Backup PIN” and your galaxy smartphone will be unlocked instantly.
That’s it guys I have provided all the possible methods to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone. Hope you enjoyed it and was helpful.
Normal Queries For This Tutorial
- How to unlock my locked android smartphone?
- How to reset my pattern lock on Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone?
- How to unlock pattern locked Galaxy Android Smartphone?
Compatible Galaxy models
This method is compatible on all your Galaxy Android Smartphones like Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H, SM-G900R4, SM-G900V), Galaxy Note 3 Neo (SM-N7500, SM-N7502, SM-N7505), Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-I9060), Galaxy Win Pro (SM-G3812), Galaxy S Duos 2 (GT-S7582), Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580), Galaxy Grand 2 (SM-G7100)SM-G7102 (Dual SIM), Galaxy Star Pro (GT-S7260)GT-S7262 (Dual SIM), Galaxy Express 2 (SM-G3815), Galaxy Round (SM-G9105), Galaxy Trend Lite (GT-S7390)GT-S7392 (Dual SIM), Galaxy Light (SGH-T399), Galaxy Core Plus (SM-G3500)SM-G3502 (Dual SIM), Galaxy Ace 3 (GT-S7270)GT-S7272 (Dual SIM), GT-S7275 (LTE), Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9000, SM-N9002, SM-N9005), Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9190)Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 (LTE), Galaxy S4 Mini I9192 (Dual SIM), Galaxy S4 Active (GT-I9295), Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C1010), Galaxy Pocket Neo (GT-S5310)GT-S5312 (Dual SIM), Galaxy Star ((GT-S5280)GT-S5282 (Dual SIM), GT-S5283 (Triple SIM)), Galaxy Core (GT-S8262)GT-i8262D, Galaxy Y Plus (GT-S5303), Galaxy Win (GT-I8550)Galaxy Grand Quattro (GT-I8552), Galaxy Mega (GT-I9150, GT-I9152, GT-I9200, GT-I9205), Galaxy Fame (GT-S6810, GT-S6810P), Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500, GT-I9505, GT-I9506), Galaxy Xcover 2 (GT-S7710), Galaxy Young (GT-S6310, GT-S6312), Galaxy Grand (GT-I9080, GT-I9082), Galaxy S II Plus (GT-I9105), Galaxy Pocket Plus (GT-S5301), Galaxy S III Mini (GT-I8190), Galaxy Rugby Pro (SGH-I547), Galaxy Rugby LTE (SGH-i547C, Canadian ket), Galaxy ExpressSGH-I437, Galaxy Rush, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Reverb, Galaxy Victory 4G LTE (SPH-L300), Galaxy Pocket Duos (GT-S5302), Galaxy S Duos (GT-S7562), Galaxy S Duos (GT-S7568), Galaxy Trend II Duos (GT-S7572), Galaxy Trend (S7560M), Galaxy Stellar (SCH-I200), Galaxy Ch@t (GT-B5330), Galaxy Appeal (SGH-I827), Galaxy S III (GT-I9300), Galaxy S III I9305, Galaxy S Advance, Galaxy S II Lite, Galaxy Rugby (GT-S5690M), Galaxy Pocket (GT-S5300), Galaxy Rugby St (SGH-i847), Galaxy Beam (i8530), Galaxy Y DUOS (GT-S6102), Galaxy Mini 2 (GT-S6500), Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160), Galaxy Ace 2 x (GT-S7560M), Galaxy Ace Plus (GT-S7500), Galaxy Y Pro Duos (GT-B5510, GT-B5512), Galaxy Nexus (i9250), Galaxy Note, Stratosphere, Galaxy XCover (S5690), Galaxy Precedent, Galaxy Y (GT-S5360), Galaxy M, Galaxy W (I8150), Exhibit II 4G (SGH-T679), , Galaxy R (I9103), Galaxy S Plus (GT-i9001), Galaxy Z, Exhibit 4G (SGH-T759), Galaxy S II (GT-I9100), Galaxy S II Skyrocket, Captivate Glide, Galaxy Neo, Galaxy Pro, Galaxy Prevail (SPH-M820), Galaxy Mini (GT-S5570), Galaxy Next, Galaxy Pop, Galaxy Gio (GT-S5660), Galaxy SL (GT-I9003), Galaxy Fit (S5670), Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830, GT-S5830i)Galaxy Cooper (GT-S5830), Galaxy K, Galaxy 551, Galaxy U, Galaxy 5, Galaxy Europa, Galaxy 550, Galaxy 3Galaxy Apollo, Galaxy S (GT-I9000), Captivate, Vibrant, Fascinate,Epic 4G, Mesmeriz, Galaxy Spica GT-I5700, Galaxy Portal, Galaxy Note 3 (N9006), Galaxy Note (i9220), Galaxy Note II (N7100), Mesmerize i500, Galaxy S3 i535, Galaxy Trend SCH-i699, Galaxy S2 i777, i879, Galaxy S3 i939, Galaxy S4 i959, Galaxy S i9000, Galaxy S i9001, Galaxy S2 i9100, Galaxy S2 i9105, Galaxy S2 i9152, Galaxy S3 i9300, Galaxy S3 i9308, Galaxy Ace S5830, Galaxy Gio S5660, Galaxy S4 i9500, Galaxy S Duos S7562 & Galaxy S Vibrant T959 (T-Mobile).
If you have faced any issues while trying to unlock your pattern locked Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast I can.
If “How To Reset Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Pattern Lock ?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.