This is a budget phone from Samsung in the popular “A” series. But unlike it’s counterparts the A12 comes with a 6.5 inches PLS IPS touchscreen display while most of the others are equipped with AMOLED screens. However A12 holds a 48MP quad camera which is very impressive. It also has a side mounted fingerprint sensor, 6GM RAM and 128 storage.
Now lets proceed to the secret codes list. However, before listing out the codes first lets get an idea about;
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on all Android Smartphones which will help you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked. Also some codes may not work after some software/security update. So don’t panic when some codes are not working.
How to execute a secret code on your Samsung Galaxy A12?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown in the screenshot below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible with your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like a locked bootloader, carrier lock etc. Even some firmware update/security updates results in blocking of some codes so don’t panic if any of the codes are not working.
So as you can see in the above screenshot just type the code to your normal dialing keypad, and hurray! the code will just execute.
All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy A12
- To Check IMEI number : *#06#
- To Check Battery status ADC, RSSI reading : *#0228#
- To Check GSM status information : *#0011#
- To Check Diagnostic configuration : *#9090#
- To Change USB Settings: *#0808#
- To Check General Test Mode : *#0*#
- To Check Software and hardware info : *#12580*369#
- To Check View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM : *#1234#
- To To Check software version: *#1111#
- To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Update Camera Firmware: *#34971539#
- To To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Check Dump mode : *#9900#
- To Show Camera Firmware Menu: *#34971539#
- To Check TSP / TSK firmware update : *#2663#
- To Check Hardware Version : *#2222#
- To Check Insert Network Lock Keycode : #7465625*638*#
Normal queries for this tutorial
- All hidden menu codes of Samsung Galaxy A12
If any of the codes are not working or you have any Galaxy A12 useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody will benefit from it.
If “All Secret Codes Of Samsung Galaxy A12 (Hidden Menu)” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.