The Galaxy S20 FE is a fan edition flagship phone from Samung, exclusive for the Android fans. It has two variants the non 5G and the 5G version. When it comes to its amazing specs it is packed with a 6.5 inches 120Hz Super AMOLED HDR10+ touchscreen display having Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top of it, 32 MP camera, 256GB internal storage, 8GB RAM, AKG Tuned Audio and a lot more.
Sad to say but our main objective of the article today is secret codes of the duo, so we are not going any further into it’s amazing specs.
Further, the two available variants are Samsung Galaxy S20 FE SM-G780F and Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G SM-G781B.
However, before listing out the codes first lets get an idea about;
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on all Android Smartphones which will help you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked. Also some codes may not work after some software/security update. So don’t panic when some codes are not working.
How to execute a secret code on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, Fan Edition?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown in the screenshot below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible with your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like a locked bootloader, carrier lock etc. Even some firmware update/security updates results in blocking of some codes so don’t panic if any of the codes are not working.
So as you can see in the above screenshot just type the code to your normal dialing keypad, and hurray! the code will just execute.
If still not confident please watch the below tutorial video.
All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE & Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- To Check IMEI number : *#06#
- To Check GSM status information : *#0011#
- To Check Diagnostic configuration : *#9090#
- To Check Battery status ADC, RSSI reading : *#0228#
- To Check Software and hardware info : *#12580*369#
- To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Check View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM : *#1234#
- To Check Dump mode : *#9900#
- To Check General Test Mode : *#0*#
- To Check TSP / TSK firmware update : *#2663#
- To To Check software version: *#1111#
- To Check Hardware Version : *#2222#
- To Check Insert Network Lock Keycode : #7465625*638*#
- To Change USB Settings: *#0808#
- To Update Camera Firmware: *#34971539#
- To To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Show Camera Firmware Menu: *#34971539#
Normal queries for this tutorial
- All hidden menu codes of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE SM-G780F
- All hidden menu codes of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G SM-G781B
- All secret codes Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition
If any of the codes are not working or you have any Galaxy S20 FE useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody will benefit from it.
If “All Secret Codes Of Galaxy S20 FE & Galaxy S20 FE 5G (Hidden Menu)” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.