Image Credits: Samsung Electronics
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (please don’t get confused with the previously released Note 8.0 though) is a marvellous phone with the in house “infinite display” technology. It is also packed with a huge 6.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) firmware, 6GB RAM, Dual 12 MP camera, Samsung Desktop Experience support and what not.
Table Of Contents
But today rather than going deep into it’s specs we will be concentrating on it’s secret codes or hidden menu codes which will work on this beasty.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked.
How to execute a secret code on your Galaxy Note 8?
To execute the secret codes just type in the code as shown below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible on your Note 8. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like locked bootloader, carrier lock etc, in that case you may need root.
If any of the codes are not working don’t panic, because some codes will only work on some firmware versions, if the firmware is updated in the mean time the code may not work.
All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- To get IMEI number of your phone: *#06#
- To get software and hardware information of your phone: *#12580*369#
- To full factory reset (no confirmation): *2767*3855#
- To do Hardware diagnostic test on your phone: *#0*#
- To get Quick Test Menu of your phone: *#7353#
- To get Firmware Information of your phone: *1234#
- To get Service Mode of your phone: *#0011# or *#32489#
- To get Diagnostic information of your phone: *#9090#
- To get System dump mode of your phone: *#9900#
- To get Camera Firmware Std Menu of your phone: *#7412365#
- To get Battery status of your phone: *#0228#
- To check software version of your phone: *#1111#
- To Reset Total call time on your phone: *#22558463#
- To Change USB Settings of your phone: *#0808#
- To check GSM status information on your phone: *#0011#
If you are still confused please have a look at the demo tutorial video below.
If any of the codes are not working or you have any Samsung Galaxy Note 8 useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody will benefit from it.
If “All Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Secret Codes/Hidden Menu” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.