The all new M Series from Samsung is decent in price but stunning when it comes to the specs. Can you even dream of getting a Samsung Android Smartphone with 48MP Camera, 6GB RAM and 128GB storage for just $200 before an year. I am damn confident you don’t, but now you can as Samsung came up with the M Series. So in short M Series is a budget phone in the premium Smartphone category.
Unfortunately our objective today is not a spec review but the secret codes of this wonderful series of Android Smartphones. So lets move to our main objective.
However if you are looking for more Galaxy M Series tutorials please have a look below;
- How To Manually Install Stock ROM On Samsung Galaxy M30? (All Models)
- All Secret Codes of Samsung Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20
Before going to the actual codes lets have a brief idea about secret codes.
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on all Android Smartphones which will help you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked. Also some codes may not work after some software/security update. So don’t panic when some codes are not working.
How to execute a secret code on your Samsung Galaxy M Series Smartphone?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible for your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like locked bootloader, carrier lock etc.
So as you can see in the above screenshot just type the code to your normal dialing keypad, that’s it the code will just execute.
If you are still confused please have a look at this tutorial video.
All Secret Codes of Galaxy M10, M10s, M20, M30, M30s, M40, M31 and M21
- To Check Insert Nw Lock Keycode : #7465625*638*#
- To Check sw and hw info : *#12580*369#
- To Check IMEI no : *#06#
- To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To Update Camera Firmware: *#34971539#
- To Check TSP / TSK firmware update : *#2663#
- To lock the phone: #7465625*782*Code#
- To Check Diagnostic configuration : *#9090#
- To Check Battery status ADC, RSSI reading : *#0228#
- To Check GSM status information : *#0011#
- To Check Hw Version : *#2222#
- To Check View SW Version PDA, CSC, MODEM : *#1234#
- To Check Product code : *#272IMEI#*
- To To Check Audio Loopback Control : *#0283#
- To To Check software version: *#1111#
- To reset total call time: *#22558463#
- To Show Camera Firmware Menu: *#34971539#
- To Check Buyer Code, CSC Code : *#272*IMEI#
- To Check Dump mode : *#9900#
- To Check General Test Mode : *#0*#
- To Check Quick Test Menu : *#7353#
- To Change USB Settings: *#0808#
If any of the codes are not working or you have any more M Series useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody can benefit from it.
If “All Galaxy M10, M10s, M20, M30, M30s, M40, M31, M21 Secret Codes” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.