This for all the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 fans who are eagerly waiting to root their favourite smartphone so that it has all the superuser privileges. These steps are compatible for rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 running on Android 4.2.2.
1. Please note that this tutorial is not compatible with any other firmware version or Tab 3 model. 2. Rooting will void your warranty so please proceed at your own risk, SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of the execution of the below given tutorial.
Before proceeding with any of the steps below, please make sure that you have made a backup of all your phone data including contacts and all your personal files.
Please find the compatible Galaxy Tab 3 models below,
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 LTE SM-T315
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi SM-T310
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 3G SM-T311
Steps to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 running on Android 4.2.2
1. First download all the files necessary for rooting.
Download CF Auto Root
Select your appropriate CF Auto Root version and extract all the downloaded files to your PC desktop.
2. Now enable "USB Debugging mode" on your Galaxy Tab 3 and switch it off.
3. Enter Galaxy Tab 3 in "Download Mode" by pressing and holding "Home+Volume Down+Power" buttons. Release the buttons when you a menu with green bot, now press "Volume Up" button to enter in "Download Mode". You will get a similar screen like the one given below when you have successfully entered in the download mode.
4. Now open "Odin" and connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 using USB cable with your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an "Added" message along with ID: COM in Odin window in blue background.
5. In the next steps you need to click "AP" button in the Odin and select the ".tar.md5" file which you have already downloaded and extracted on your PC desktop. Make sure that you have unchecked "Re-Partition" in the Odin.
6. Now everything is ready, just click "Start" to initiate the rooting procedure, please wait for the automated process to complete. Once your device is successfully rooted it will restart and you will get a "Pass" message from the Odin.
That's it guys, you have now successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, just remove the USB cable and enjoy the maximum out of it.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 running on Android 4.2.2., please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.