Image Credits: Samsung Electronics
This is in a exclusive and freshly cooked up tutorial to root your all time favourite Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500F or SM-E500H running on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 firmware using the famous CF-Auto Root method. I don't think there is any need to list out the benefits which you are going to get after rooting your phone, so we can directly go into the procedure.
Please note that rooting will definitely void your warranty, and SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as result of the below steps. Before proceeding with the any of the steps below, make sure that you have made a back up of all your personal files and contacts on your Galaxy Grand Neo.
Step by step procedure to root your Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500F or SM-E500H running on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 firmware
1. First please download the appropriate file for rooting your Galaxy E5 to your PC desktop from the below given links.
Once downloaded please extract the zip archive.
3. Now please enter into download mode. To enter into download mode please press and hold "Home+Volume Down+Power", release all the buttons when you get the warning screen on your E5, now press "Vol Up" button to continue. Once done you will be entered into to "Download Mode".
4. Now please connect your phone using USB data cable to your computer and open "Odin3-v3.10.6.exe" from the extracted folder. If the connection was successful between the PC and your Galaxy E5 you will get an "added" message in the "Odin" window.
5. Once you get an "Added" message click the "AP" button in the Odin and select "CF-Auto-Root-xxxxxx-Exxxx-xxxxx.tar.md5" file. Please check the above screenshot for Odin window reference.
6. Now click "Start" button in the Odin to initiate the rooting procedure. Once completed your Galaxy E5 will restart and it will be rooted.
If you finally get the"Pass" message in the Odin you can confirm that the procedure was a success.
Hope it was useful, if was please click the FB "Like" button.
Normal queries for this tutorial
1. How To Root Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500F running on Android Lollipop 5.1.1?
2. How To Root Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500H running on Android Lollipop 5.1.1?
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy E5 On Lollipop 5.1.1? (SM-E500F, SM-E500H)" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.