Hello friends, lets root your favourite Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running on Marshmallow 6.0.1 using CF-Auto-Root method. If you didn't updated yet to the latest Android firmware version please do ASAP because it's light weight and improves your device performance to a much optimised level. This method is compatible on all Samsung Galaxy Note 4 variants like Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910L, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910R4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910S, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N916K S-LTE, Galaxy Note 4 Prime SM-N916L and Galaxy Note 4 SM-N916S.
Before initiating the process lets first backup your Galaxy Note 4 phone data so that in worst scenario you are protected from loss of data.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method
1. To start with lets download the appropriate file for this process from the below given links, once download please extract it to your PC desktop.
3. Once in download mode connect your phone using a data cable and open the Odin.exe file which you have download before. If the connection was successful you will get an "Added" message from the Odin window.
4. Now click the "PDA/AP" button in the Odin and select the "tar.md5" which you have downloaded earlier. Once done click "Start" button to initiate the rooting procedure.
Now wait for the procedure to complete, once the rooting is done successfully you will get a "Pass" message in the Odin.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910L Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910P Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910R4 Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910S Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy Note 4 On Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using CF-Auto-Root" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.