A brief intro to it’s specs
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 SM-G611M is a wonderful phone with lot of features which makes it a mid range android Smartphone. It comes with a 5.5 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass protection, aluminum body, 13MP camera, Octa core processor, 3GB RAM etc.
No further spec talk though, because we are going directly to the root steps now.
Please note that you need to take a backup of your complete files on your phone memory, just a precaution for worst case scenario. Also please keep in mind that the rooting will void your warranty. SamsungSFour.com is not liable for any damage caused as a result of this tutorial.
By the by if you like to have a look at the Galaxy J7 Prime2 SM-G611M secret codes please check them below;
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime2 SM-G611M running on Android Oreo 8.0 using CF AutoRoot
1. First please download the root file using the link given below.(Please use the comment form below to report broken download links).
2. Donot forget to extract the downloaded file and you will get similar file contents like shown in the below screenprint.
4. Once done please switch of your phone and enter it into the “Download mode“. To enter into download mode press and hold the“Vol Down”+”Home”+”Power” buttons at the same time until you see a warning screen like shown below. When you get the warning screen please press “Vol up” to continue and enter into the download mode.
You may also try the below given download mode tutorials for detailed instructions on entering into the download mode. This is for Android Marshmallow devices but it is similar to your phone also.
Once done please download and install the Samsung USB drivers from the below link.
5. Now open the “image” folder (from the earlier downloaded files) and you will see a file named “image.tar.md5” like shown in the screenshot below.
6. Once done go back to the main folder and you will see contents like in the below screenshot.
7. There please open the “tools” folder and run the “Odin.exe” file from there.
Double click the “.exe” file to run it and you will get a similar Odin window as shown belo. Now connect your phone using the USB data cable to your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an added message in the “Odin” app.
In the next step you have to click the “AP” button in the Odin and select the “image.tar.md5” file you found in the “image” folder (mentioned in step no: 5). Once done please click the “Start” button in the Odin app to start the rooting process.
Now just sit back and relax because rest of the rooting steps will complete by it’s own. Once the process is completed you will get a “Pass” message from the Odin. You can also double check the root status by using any rootchecker app from Google Play Store.
That’s it guys, please don’t forget to like/share in the social networking sites if this tutorial was helpful.
Normal Queries For This Tutorial
- How To Root Galaxy J7 Prime 2 SM-G611M Running On Android 8.0 Oreo Using CF AutoRoot?
- How To Root Galaxy J7 Prime2 SM-G611M Running On Android 8.0 Oreo Using CF AutoRoot?
If you have faced any issues while trying to root Galaxy J7 Prime 2 SM-G611M running on Android Oreo 8.0, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If “How To Root Galaxy J7 Prime 2 SM-G611M On 8.0 Oreo Using CF AutoRoot?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.