The Samsung Galaxy J Series are budget Smartphones with decent specs that can fit into everyone’s pocket. The J series comes in various sizes and specification but with Samsung’s famous AMOLED display missing on some variants though.
Like cheese on bread we are giving you some exclusive secret codes which will give you access to some hidden secrets on your phone… 🙂
Table Of Contents
- What are secret codes?
- How to execute secret codes?
- All J series secret code list
- Video Tutorial
- Compatibility list
But if you don’t know what is a secret code, don’t worry please read the generic description below.
What are secret codes?
Secret codes are hidden codes on Android Smartphones which will enable you to configure or to get information which is not possible normally. It’s always risky to play with secret codes without knowing what it will do to your phone, so be cautious.
Please note that these codes may not work on carrier locked phones unless their bootloader is unlocked.
How to execute a secret code on your Galaxy J Series Smartphone?
To execute the secret codes jut type in the code as shown below and it will run automatically if it’s compatible for your phone. Some codes will not work even if it’s for your model, there can be many reasons like locked bootloader, carrier lock etc..
Please note that some or all of the codes will not work after some firmware updates.
All Secret Codes Of Galaxy J Series Smartphones
- *#9900# (System dump mode)
- *#7412365# (Camera Firmware Std Menu)
- *#0228# (To get Battery status)
- *#7353# (Quick Test Menu)
- *#0011#, *#32489# (Service Mode)
- *#06# (IMEI)
- *#12580*369# (To check software and hardware information)
- *#9090# (Diagnostic information)
- *2767*3855# (Full Factory Reset (no confirmation))
- *#0*# (Hardware diagnostic tests)
- *#7780# (Factory Data Reset (all phone data will be erased))
- *1234# (Firmware Information)
- *#0842# (Vibration test)
- *#2222# (To Show Hardware Version)
- *#0782# (Real Time Clock Test)
- *#07# (Specific Absorption Rate)
- *#1111# (To check firmware version)
- *#0283# (To control packet loopback settings)
- *#0808# (To change USB settings)
- *#2663# (To get touch screen firmware information)
- #7465625*638*# (To change Network Lock Control Key code)
Galaxy J series compatibility list
These codes are compatible on Samsung Galaxy J, Samsung Galaxy J1, Samsung Galaxy J1 4G, Samsung Galaxy J5, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy J2, Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016), Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016), Samsung Galaxy J1 Nxt, Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016), Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016), Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro, Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016), Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2016), Samsung Galaxy J Max, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime, Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime, Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge, Samsung Galaxy J7 V, Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017), Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017), Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017), Samsung Galaxy J2 (2017), Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018), Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2, Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo, Samsung Galaxy J4, Samsung Galaxy J6, Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018), Samsung Galaxy J8, Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018), Samsung Galaxy J2 Core, Samsung Galaxy J4+, Samsung Galaxy J6+, Samsung Galaxy J4 Core and Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2020)
If any of the codes are not working or you have any Samsung Galaxy J Series useful codes with you which are not published here, please feel free to post it in the comment section below so that everybody will benefit from it. Also please don’t forget to like it if helped.
If “All Samsung Galaxy J Series Android Smartphone Secret Codes” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.