Image Credit: Samsung Electronics
As you all know Samsung Galaxy J7 comes with a 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, 13MP camera and 1.5GB RAM. But do you know how to root this beauty, if not then please continue reading this tutorial which will help you in rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7 running on 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware.
Please note that this method is compatible on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F, Samsung Galaxy J7 3G Duos SM-J700H, Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710K and Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710MN running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Make sure that you have backed up your phone memory before proceeding with any of the steps below to prepare for the worst case scenario.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy J7 running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method
1. First please download the correct file for your phone from the below given links and extract it to your PC desktop.
- Downloads For Rooting Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- Downloads For Rooting Galaxy J7 3G Duos SM-J700H
- Downloads For Rooting Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710K
- Downloads For Rooting Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710MN
5. In the next step please click the "PDA/AP" button in the Odin window and select the "tar.md5" file that you have extracted on your PC desktop before. To initiate the rooting process click the "Start" button in the Odin application.
When the rooting process progresses your Galaxy J7 will restart which is quite normal and when the process is completed you will get a "Pass" message from the Odin software.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 3G Duos SM-J700H Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710K Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710MN Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Galaxy J7 running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy J7 On Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using CF-Auto-Root Method?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.