Hi guys here is a glad news for all the proud owners of Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F, because we have got hold of a beta version of the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware. Isn't it marvellous, yes indeed!
All you need to do is to download the firmware file and flash it with the famous Odin tool.
Please note that this is a beta version of the 7.0 Nougat firmware, which means that there will be a lot bug which can effect the overall performance of your phone, so please proceed at your own risk.
1. First please download all the necessary files for the flashing process from the below given links.
Once downloaded please extract it to your PC desktop.
2. Now enable "USB debugging" on your Galaxy S7 and enter it into "Download mode". Please check the below tutorials for detailed instructions.
- How To Enable USB Debugging On Galaxy Smartphone (Lollipop 5.0 or Higher)?
- How To Enter and Exit Download Mode In Android Marshmallow Galaxy Smartphones?
- How To Enter Galaxy S7 And Galaxy S7 Edge Into Download Mode?
3. In the next steps please open "Odin.exe" file with admin privileges and connect your S7 using the USB data cable to your PC.
4. If you get and added message from the Odin, you can confirm that the connection was successful, if not please install the Samsung USB drivers on your computer and try again
5. Now please click the "AP/PDA" button in the Odin and select the "tar.md5" file which you have already downloaded and extracted to your PC desktop before. Once everything is double checked please click the Odin "Start" button and wait for the flashing process to get completed.
Once done your Galaxy S7 will reboot and a freshly baked Android Nougat 7.0 firmware will be installed on it. Enjoy!
If you have faced any issues while updating your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F to Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If "How To Update Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F To Android 7.0 Nougat Manually?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.