This tutorial will help you to root your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware. This all new Android flagship phone from the Korean mobile phone giant is packed with a unique curve display and strengthened by the famous Corning Gorilla glass 4.
Make sure that you have backed up your phone memory before proceeding with any of the steps below.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method
1. Please download the below given file and extract it to your computer desktop.
2. Now you need to enable the "USB debugging" on S7. The below tutorial will give you an idea on the procedure.
3. Once the USB debugging is enabled please switch of your phone and enter it into the download mode. To boot into download mode please do the steps in the below given tutorial.
4. Now open the Odin.exe file as administrator and connect the S7 Edge using the USB data cable with your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an "Added" message from the Odin window.
5. Now please click the "PDA/AP" button in the Odin app and select "tar.md5" file which you have on your PC desktop. In the next step, click the "Start" button to begin the rooting.
During the rooting process your Galaxy S7 Edge SM-935F will reboot several times to complete the rooting process. When it's finished you will get a "Pass" message from the Odin.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F On Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using CF-Auto-Root?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.