Image Credit: Samsung Electronics
The Samsung Galaxy A8, one among the mightiest of the "A Series" Android Smartphones from the Korean Mobile giant has recently got the privilege to get updated to Marshmallow 6.0.1. If you have starting to think what we are going to offer, then we are going give you an extra treat here, the guide by guide tutorial to root this beasty using the Chain Fire Auto Root method.
Please note that this method is compatible on Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800F, Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800I and Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800S running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow only.
Make sure that you have backed up your phone memory before proceeding with any of the steps below to prepare for the worst case scenario.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy A8 running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method
1. Before proceeding with the any of the steps below please download the root file from the below given links and unzip it to your computer's desktop.
- Downloads For Rooting Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800F
- Downloads For Rooting Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800I
- Downloads For Rooting Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800S
When extracted you will get similar files like the ones shown in the image below.
2. Now enable the "USB debugging" on your Galaxy A8. The detailed steps to enable USB debugging is explained in the below given link.
3. Once the USB debugging is enabled on your phone please switch it off and enter it into the "Download mode". Please check the below given tutorial to get into "Download Mode".
4. Now open the Odin.exe file with admin privileges and connect your Galaxy Tab A using the USB cable with your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an "Added" message from the Odin window.
5. Once completed please click the "PDA/AP" button on the Odin application and select the "tar.md5" file which you have extracted to your PC desktop before. Now to initiate the rooting process please click the "Start" button located in the Odin application.
You can confirm whether the whole process was successful r not from the "Pass" message coming from Odin. So lets enjoy the root.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800F Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800I Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A800S Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Galaxy A8 running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy A8 On Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using CF-Auto-Root Method?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.