Hi friends, did you ever thought of transforming your Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ or Galaxy S23 Ultra to a desktop PC. If did then you have come to the right place because we have the tutorial for you which helps you to connect your Keyboard and Mouse on your Samsung Galaxy S23 series using Samsung DeX.
What is Samsung DeX?
Image Credits: Samsung Electronics
Samsung DeX or Desktop eXperience is a feature developed by Samsung that allows certain Galaxy smartphones and tablets to be used as desktop computers when connected to an external monitor, keyboard and mouse. With DeX, your Smart monitor offers a complete PC-like experience while your smartphone continues to function independently.
How to connect Keyboard & Mouse with Samsung DeX?
Hardware connection: For this kind of connection you typically need a compatible Samsung Galaxy device and a DeX docking station or a USB-C to HDMI adapter.
Wireless Connection: You can have wireless connection for wireless DeX compatible Samsung Galaxy devices.
Requirements for Samsung DeX experience: Smart Monitor, Compatible Samsung Galaxy Smartphone or Tablet, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse or Wired Keyboard and Mouse along with DeX docking station a USB-C to HDMI adapter.
All Samsung Galaxy Smartphones which supports DeX experience
- Samsung Galaxy S Series: S9 series, S10 series, S20 series, S21 series, S22 series, and S23 series
- Samsung Galaxy Note: Note9, Note10 series, Note 20 series
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: Fold, Z Fold2, Z Fold3, Z Fold4, and Z Fold5
- Samsung Galaxy A: A90 5G
Steps to connect Keyboard & Mouse On Galaxy S23, S23+ & S23 Ultra using Samsung DeX
1. First turn on your Smart Monitor. (For eg: Smart TV)
2. Once monitor is turned ON select the input “Source” as Screen Mirroring.
3. Now in your Galaxy S23 tap down the notification menu and tap on “DeX“.
4. When you get the “DeX” menu, select “DeX on TV or Monitor”.
5. Now your Samsung Galaxy S23 will search for available displays and when you get your desired one tap on it to select. When successfully connected you will see the Samsung Dex logo on your display.
Connecting Keyboard and Mouse to Galaxy S23, S23+ or S23 Ultra
6. First you need to enable pairing mode on your Wireless Keyboard and Mouse.
7. Now open the “Settings” menu on your S23 and open the Bluetooth menu and connect the keyboard and mouse. However if you have wired keyboard and mouse use a USB-C to HDMI adapter and a DeX USB docking station along with it to make the connections possible. If the connection was successful you will be able to use mouse and keyboard without any further settings.
Now you will be able to use all the office tools on your Samsung Galaxy S23 just like using it on a desktop device seamlessly.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- Samsung dex use phone as keyboard
- Samsung dex keyboard settings
- Samsung s23, S23 Plus, S23 Ultra keyboard settings
- Samsung dex mouse and keyboard
- Samsung dex keyboard on-screen
- how to connect Samsung Bluetooth keyboard to laptop
- Samsung dex keyboard not working
- How to connect external keyboard and Mouse On Samsung Galaxy S23?
If you have faced any problems while trying to Connect Keyboard & Mouse On Galaxy S23: Using Samsung DeX, please feel free to contact us and we will revert you back asap.
If “Connect Keyboard & Mouse On Galaxy S23: Using Samsung DeX” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites.