The compatible models are;
- Samsung Galaxy S10: SM-G973F, SM-G973U, SM-G973U1, SM-G973W, SM-G9730
- Galaxy S10+: SM-G975F, SM-G975U, SM-G975U1, SM-G975W
- Samsung Galaxy S10e: SM-G970F, SM-G970U, SM-G970W
- Galaxy S10 5G: SM-G977B, SM-G977U, SM-G977N
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite: SM-G770F, SM-G770U1
For the before said models you can download the official OTA released firmware.
Please make sure to install the same or higher binary version of your S10 series firmware other vice you may end up in bricking the device. Also you need to extract the archived file before flashing it using the Odin application for Windows. The firmware version, country, carrier etc need to be confirmed before installing it on your S10 series Smartphone.
A preface to 3rd party websites downloading process..
In some cases you may need to create a free account and have to login to download the firmware files. Please make sure that you need to select the “Free” option when asked for free downloading.
If you are downloading from SamFrew website first you need to select the country, then carrier and at last the firmware version you need to download.
Now lets proceed to download links!
Download links of Android firmware for S10 Series
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Firmware: SM-G973F, SM-G973U, SM-G973U1, SM-G973W, SM-G9730
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ Firmware: SM-G975F, SM-G975U, SM-G975U1, SM-G975W
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10e Firmware: SM-G970F, SM-G970U, SM-G970W
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Firmware: SM-G977B, SM-G977U, SM-G977N
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Firmwar: SM-G770F, SM-G770U1