Every Samsung Galaxy S4 owner in the world was waiting for the yummy Android 4.4.2 KitKat update from the day Google announced about that new green bot. So as always we have came to fulfill your dreams with this sweet, choco Android update.
Please note that this update is only for Samsung Galaxy GT-I9505 S4 LTE Snapdragon 600 edition.
Please back up your phone data and make sure your phone is at least 80% charged to avoid any issues during update
- Model: GT-I9505
- Model name: Galaxy S 4 LTE
- Country: Germany
- Version: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Changelist: 481100
- Build date: February 13, 2014
- Product Code: DBT
- PDA: I9505XXUFNB8
- CSC: I9505OXAFNB8
- MODEM: I9505XXUFNB8
Kindly follow the below steps to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Snapdragon 600 edition with Official I9505XXUFNB8 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware
2. Before proceeding further, enable “USB Debugging Mode” from the Settings->Developer Options of Galaxy S4.
3. Now download the firmware from this link
4. Once the downloads are finished please extract the files to your desktop for easy access.
5. Now switch of you Samsung Galaxy S4 and enter it in download mode. This can be done by pressing and holding “Volume Down, Home” and pressing “Power” button until the construction symbol along with the green bot appears. now press “Volume Up” button to enter. Alternately you can try detailed steps given here to enter S4 in download mode.
8. Before proceeding further make sure that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are checked.
9. Now click “Start” button in the Odin and wait for the process to finish and phone to restart. If everything went smoothly you will get a “PASS” message from Odin.
Hurray now your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 is successfully updated with Android 4.4.2 KitKat update
If you have faced any issues while installing Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat on your Samsung Galaxy S4, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast I can.
If “How to Install Samsung Galaxy S4 with Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.