Image Credits: Google
Hi guys, this is tutorial is for those who are eagerly waiting to update their Samsung Galaxy E5 with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware manually. In this tutorial we are going to explain how the Galaxy E5 for Russia and India (SM-E500H) can be updated to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware in a couple of simple steps.
Before proceeding with the any of the steps below, please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone and the battery is charged atleast to 85% of it's total capacity.
Steps to update Samsung Galaxy E5 (SM-E500H) with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
1. First please download the firmware and Odin from the below given link to your computer desktop and extract it.
a. Download Firmware For Galaxy E5 SM-E500H For Russia
b. Download Firmware For Galaxy E5 SM-E500H For India
2. Now enter your Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500H into download mode. Please follow the below tutorial to enter it into download mode.
3. Once you have successfully entered into download, please open "Odin.exe" file and connect your Galaxy E5 using USB data cable to your PC. If you get an "Added" message from the Odin it confirms that the connection was successful.
4. Now click "AP" in the Odin window and select the appropriate firmware which you have downloaded and extracted earlier, and click "Start".
5. Now wait for the flashing procedure to get finished. Your phone will restart once the procedure is completed and your Galaxy E5 SM-E500H will be installed with a fresh copy of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware.
If you have faced any issues while trying to update your Samsung Galaxy E5 SM-E500H with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If "How To Update Samsung Galaxy E5 With Android 5.1.1 Lollipop?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.