In simple words this tutorial will help you to root your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G9250 or Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T (T-Mobile) running on Android Lollipop 5.0.2 firmware. I can guarantee you that this will be the most simple and easiest rooting tutorial available for the Galaxy S6 Edge Smartphone.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G9250 or Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T (T-Mobile) running on Android Lollipop 5.0.2 Firmware
1. First please download the necessary files for rooting Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G9250 or Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T (T-Mobile) from the below given links;
2. Once downloaded extract the appropriate file, you can check the below screenshot for confirming the file contents;
3. Now enable "USB debugging mode" on your Galaxy S6 Edge from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will be entered into the "Download Mode". The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
4. Now open Odin as administrator and connect your Galaxy S6 Edge to your PC using the USB cable. If you get the "Added" message from Odin a successful connection has been made. Now you have to click the "PDA" or "AP" button and need to select the extracted ".tar.md5" file on your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once checked please click the "Start" button from the Odin and wait for the whole rooting procedure to get finished. When it's done your the device will be rebooted and it will be having superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the "Pass" message coming from the Odin software and also using a root checker app.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G9250 or Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T (T-Mobile) running Android Lollipop 5.0.2 Firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge On Lollipop 5.0.2? (SM-G925F, SM-G9250, SM-G925T T-Mobile)" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.