Most of you might be eagerly waiting for this tutorials, maybe for months. I know it guys, that's why I came up with this, the tutorial to root your favorite Samsung Galaxy S5 SMG900VZKV for Verizon subscribers without the need of a computer/laptop. To have an introduction, this mighty phone comes with 4G LTE connectivity, 2.5GHz quad-core processor and a 5.1 inches Super AMOLED monster display.
But what ever features you have, if you are restricted from getting the most out of it then it's of no use. So we have came up with a very simple and easy tutorial to root your Samsung Galaxy S5 SMG900VZKV. This tutorial is so simple that even your 1 year old kid can do it (just joking). The main thing about this method is that you don't need the Odin software or PC for rooting your Samsung Galaxy S5 SMG900VZKV Verizon, you can simply accomplish this by installing a couple of apps on your device, also you don't have to take any backup of your phone as this method will not delete any data.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SMG900VZKV for Verizon Without The Need Of A PC
1. First you need to enable the feature on your phone, install apps from "Unknown sources" so that you can install apps which are not downloaded from Google Play store. For that simply go to "Settings"->"Security" and give a check mark on "Unknown Sources".
2. After doing this open the url "https://towelroot.com/" on your Samsung Galaxy S5 SMG900VZKV internet browser.
If you get any warning from your browser about the "Untrusted Connection" please don't worry, you just need to add it to security exception.
3. Now the homepage of "towelroot.com" will be opened and you will see a similar screen like one given below.
Now tap the "Lambda" symbol there and ignore the warning and click "Ok" to download the apk file. After downloading the .apk file on your Samsung Galaxy S5 SMG900VZKV, please install it.
4. Now open the "towel root" app on your phone and tap on "make it ra1n" to root your device.
Wait for the process to complete and open "Google Play Store" when it's done.
5. Now type in "SuperSU" in the "Play Store" app search box and download and install "SuperSU" from chainfire. After installing the "SuperSU" app open it and wait for the binary installation.
That's it guys your Samsung Galaxy S5 SMG900VZKV for Verizon is now rooted with superuser privileges….it's time for party…..enjoy.
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy S5 SMG900VZKV for Verizon, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 SMG900VZKV Verizon (Without PC)?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.