Image Credits: Samsung Electronics.
Samsung Galaxy Neo S5 SM-G903W is an improved version of it's predecessor S5 with Octa core processor and 5MP secondary camera, rest of the features are almost same as the original version. However rather than going further into it's tech specs we are going to guide you through the whole process of rooting your favourite Galaxy Neo S5 SM-G903W running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware.
Make sure that you have backed up your phone memory before proceeding with any of the steps below to prepare for the worst case scenario.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method
1. First please download the required file from the below given link and extract it to your PC desktop.
When extracted you will get similar files like the ones shown below.
3. Once the USB debugging is enabled on your phone please switch it off and enter it into the "Download mode". Please check the below given tutorial to get into "Download Mode" on Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware.
4. Now open the Odin.exe file with admin privileges and connect your Galaxy S5 Neo using the USB cable with your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an "Added" message from the Odin software.
5. Once done please click the "PDA/AP" button in the Odin application and select the "tar.md5" file which you have already extracted to your computer desktop. Now to initiate the rooting process kindly click the "Start" button in the Odin application.
The rest of the process will be automated and you can confirm whether the process was successful or not from the "Pass" message in Odin window.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W On Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using CF-Auto-Root Method?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.