Hi guys, this tutorial will help you to root your favourite Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C101 running on Andorid KitKat 4.4.2. If you are not much aware about this Camera-Smartphone hybrid then this is a unique Android Smartphone from Samsung with 10x optical zoom, 16MP and Xenon flash.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C101 running on Andorid KitKat 4.4.2 firmware
1. You can download the necessary files for rooting Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C101 from the below given link;
2. Once downloaded extract it, check the below screenshot for confirming the file contents;
3. Now enable "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy xx from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will enter into the "Download Mode". The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
4. Now you need to open Odin as administrator and have to connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C101 with your PC using the USB cable. If you get and "Added" message from the Odin, it will confirm a successful connection. Now click the "PDA" button and select the extracted ".tar.md5" file from your computer desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. If you are confirmed click the "Start" button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get finished. When it's completed your device will restart to attain superuser privileges.
If you get a "Pass" message from the Odin your rooting procedure is successful….Enjoy and take the maximum out of it..
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C101 running on Andorid KitKat 4.4.2, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom SM-C101 On KitKat 4.4.2?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.