Hope you have already acquired this wonderful Phablet which comes packed with tonnes of features. If you don't know about the features, let me brief, this monster phone comes with 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor etc. etc..
But today we are not going to discuss about the features of this hybrid Android Smartphone, because our objective is to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T (T-Mobile) Running On Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware to attain superuser privileges. The root is done using the CF-Auto Root method which is a very easy procedure.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T (T-Mobile) Running On Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware
1. To start with please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T (T-Mobile) from the below given link;
a. Auto Root Package For Galaxy Note 4 T-Mobile
2. Once downloaded extract it to your computer desktop, check the below screenshot for confirming the file contents;
3. Now enable "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Also you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
How To Enable USB Debugging Mode On Samsung Android 4.3 Phone (or up)?
How To Enable USB Debugging On Galaxy Smartphone (KitKat 4.4.2 or Higher)?
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T (T-Mobile) into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will enter into the "Download Mode". The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
4. Now open Odin as administrator and connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 T-Mobile with your PC using the USB cable. An "Added" message from the Odin confirms a successful connection. Now click the "PDA" button and select the extracted ".tar.md5" file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once confirmed click the "Start" button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to finish. When finished your the device will restart to attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful from the "Pass" message from the Odin….Now you are the real master of your Galaxy Note 4 T-Mobile…So enjoy..
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T (T-Mobile), please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T On KitKat 4.4.4?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.