Hi guys, this tutorial will help you to root your favorite Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 or SM-N9005 running on Android Lollipop 5.0 firmware. This method is so easy that even your kinder garden kid can do it without much hustle.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 and SM-N9005 on Lollipop 5.0 firmware
1. First please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 or SM-N9005 from the below given links;
2. Once downloaded please extract it to find similar files as showing in the below screenshot;
3. Now enable “USB debugging mode” on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 or SM-N9005 from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 or SM-N9005 into “Download Mode“, to enter switch off your device and press and hold “Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click “Volume Up” button to confirm and you will enter into the “Download Mode“. The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
Adding The Flash Files
4. Now open Odin with admin privileges and connect your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 or SM-N9005 to your PC using the USB data cable. An “Added” message from the Odin confirms a successful connection. Now click the “PDA” or “AP” button in the Odin window and select the extracted “.tar.md5” file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once confirmed click the “Start” button on the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get completed. When it’s done your Note 3 will restart and it will attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the “Pass” message in Odin…Enjoy..
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 and SM-N9005 running on Android Lollipop 5.0 firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast I can.
If “How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 On Lollipop 5.0 (SM-N900, SM-N9005)?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.