Today I am going to give you a treat, actually a treat for your favourite Phone + Tablet hybrid the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3, yes the rooting procedure, simple but effective.
Ok..here comes some bonus also, this method is compatible on all Galaxy Mega 6.3 variants like GT-I9205 and GT-I9200, infact we are not sparing anyone out there.
In few words this monster phone is holding a mighty 6.3 inch SC-LCD capacitive touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 1.5 GB RAM, 8MP camera and 1.7 GHz dual core processor.
Please enable "USB Debugging Mode" on your Galaxy Mega before starting the rooting procedure. To enable "USB Debugging" on your device navigate to Settings -> Developer Options and give a check mark to "USB Debugging".
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9205 or GT-I9200
1. Please download the necessary files for rooting your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 from the below given links;
2. Now switch off your Galaxy Mega 6.3 and enter it into "Download Mode". To enter into "Download Mode" press and hold "Home"+"Volume Down"+ "Power" buttons at the same time. Release the buttons when the warning screen appears, and press "Volume Up", you will be in the "Download Mode". Please refer the below given screen print to confirm it.
3. Once you are in "Download Mode" run the Odin.exe file as administrator and connect your device using USB cable to your PC. An "Added" message will appear on Odin window if there was a successful connection. If you are not getting the "Added" message kindly install the USB drivers for your Galaxy Mega 6.3.
Please refer the above screen shot for Odin interface.
4. Now click the "PDA" button and select the already downloaded "vcoreroot-v2.tar" and click "Start" button on Odin. Please confirm that "Auto Reboot" and "F.Reset Time" is only check marked in the Odin.
5. Wait for the rooting procedure to get completed and once your Galaxy Mega 6.3 restarts it will be rooted with superuser privileges.
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9205 or GT-I9200, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 (GT-I9205, GT-I9200)?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.