Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F is a budget Android Smartphone with 6.3 inches monster screen, but today we are not going to further discuss about it's features but I am going to guide you through an easy and simple tutorial to root it.
So as I already said this tutorial will help you to root your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware
1. First we have to download all the necessary files for rooting the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F from the below given link;
2. Once downloaded extract it to your PC desktop, the file contents will be some what similar like the one given below;
3. Now you have to enable "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will enter into the "Download Mode". If you get a similar screen like the one given below you can confirm that you have entered into the download mode successfully.
4. Now you have to run the Odin as administrator and need to connect your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F with your PC using the USB data cable. An "Added" message from the Odin confirms a successful connection with your PC. Now click the "PDA" button and select the extracted ".tar.md5" file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once confirmed click the "Start" button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get finished. When it's completed your device will restart to attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the "Pass" message coming from the Odin….If you get the Pass message then you are the master of your Galaxy Mega 2…Enjoy..
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750F On KitKat 4.4.4?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.