Today we are going to explain you in detail on how to root the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware using the CF Auto Root method. This method is written in simple words so that a non techie can also follow it.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F Running On Android KitKat 4.4.4 Firmware
1. To start with the process, please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F from the below given link,
a. Auto Root Package For Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F
2. Once downloaded extract it to your PC desktop. Please check the below screenshot for confirming the file contents;
3. Now you have to enable "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
How To Enable USB Debugging On Galaxy Smartphone (KitKat 4.4.2 or Higher)?
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will enter into the "Download Mode". The below screenshot shows you the final "download mode" screen.
4. Now run Odin as administrator and connect your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F with your PC using the USB data cable. If you are getting an "Added" message from the Odin, you can confirm a successful connection. Now click the "PDA" button and select the extracted ".tar.md5" file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. If you are good to go please click the "Start" button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get finished. When it's completed your the device will restart and it will attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the "Pass" message coming from the Odin….Now you are the true owner of your Galaxy Grand Prime…Lets celebrate..
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F running Android KitKat 4.4.4, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530F On KitKat 4.4.4?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.