Hi guys, this tutorial will help you to root the all new Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700F running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware. I am writing this tutorial thinking that you all know the benefits of rooting. So lets start…
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700F running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware
1. First please download the zip file for rooting Samsung Galaxy E7 from the below given link;
2. Once downloaded extract it to your PC desktop, check the below screenshot given below for confirming the file contents;
3. Now we have to enable “USB debugging mode” on your Samsung Galaxy E7 from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging, or you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
4. Once USB debugging mode is enabled we have to enter your Samsung Galaxy E7 into “Download Mode“, to enter into download mode, switch off your phone and press and hold “Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click “Volume Up” button to confirm and you will enter into the “Download Mode“. The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
4. Now you have to open Odin as administrator and need to connect your Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700F with your PC using the USB data cable. If you get an “Added” message from the Odin you are good to go. Now click the “PDA” button and select the already extracted “.tar.md5” file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once confirmed click the “Start” button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get completed. When it’s done your device will restart and it will be rooted with admin/superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the “Pass” message shown in the Odin.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700F running Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast I can.
If “How To Root Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700F On KitKat 4.4.4?” tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.