OMG, the Korean mobile phone giant Samsung has again come up with an economic but powerful android smartphone, don't, confused! don't worry I am saying about the all new Samsung Galaxy E5 which is packed with 8MP rear and 5MP front camera and quad core processor only. But here we are going to discuss about how to root this android phone. So lets get ready to root your favourite Samsung Galaxy E5 (SM-E500F, SM-E500H, SM-E500M)running on Android KitKat 4.4.4. The main advantage about this method is that you can root all the galaxy e5 variants like Galaxy E5 SM-E500F, Galaxy E5 SM-E500H and Galaxy E5 SM-E500M
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy E5 (SM-E500F, SM-E500H, SM-E500M) running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware
1. First please download all the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy E5 from the below given links;
2. Once downloaded extract it, check the below screenshot for confirming the file contents;
3. Now enable "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy E5 from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your device.
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy E5 into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will enter into the "Download Mode". The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
4. Now open Odin as administrator and connect your Samsung Galaxy E5 with your PC using the USB cable. An "Added" message from the Odin confirms a successful connection. Now click the "PDA" button and select the appropriate extracted ".tar.md5" file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once confirmed click the "Start" button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get finished. When it's completed your the device will restart and it will attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the "Pass" message in Odin…
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy E5 running Android KitKat 4.4.4, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy E5 On Android KitKat 4.4.4?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.