If you are the proud owner of the latest Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos SM-A500G, Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos A500H or Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos SM-A5000 running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware then this tutorial will help you root it to attain superuser privileges. As you all know Galaxy A5 Duos comes with a 5.0 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor, 13MP camera and 2GB of RAM.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos SM-A500G, Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos A500H or Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos SM-A5000 running on Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware
1. First please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos from the below given links;
2. After downloading the correct file for your device please extract it to your PC desktop so that it is easily accessible, the below screenshot shows some what similar file contents;
3. Now enable "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos SM-A500G, Galaxy A5 Duos A500H or Galaxy A5 Duos SM-A5000 from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. If you have any confusion please check the below tutorial for detailed steps.
4. Once you have enabled USB debugging, you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos into "Download Mode", to enter into download mode switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power" buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will enter into the "Download Mode". If you are getting a similar screen like the one shown below then you are in the final download mode screen.
4. Now open Odin as admin and connect your Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos with your PC using a USB cable. A successful connection gives you an "Added" message from the Odin. Now click the "PDA" button and select the already extracted ".tar.md5" file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Once confirmed click the "Start" button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get finished. When it's completed your phone will restart and it will attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the "Pass" message displayed in the Odin….Lets celebrate, now you are the master of your Galaxy A5 Duos.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos SM-A500G?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos A500H?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos SM-A5000?
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos SM-A500G, Galaxy A5 Duos A500H or Galaxy A5 Duos SM-A5000 running Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos On KitKat 4.4.4 (All Models)?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.