This tutorial will help you to root your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos A300F, Galaxy A3 Duos A300M or Galaxy A3 Duos A300H running On Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware. The Galaxy A3 Duos is a dual SIM smartphone with 4.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, 8MP rear camera, Nano SIM support and 1.2Ghz quad core processor.
But, please note that rooting will void your warranty, but you can always unroot it to reinstate warranty. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing the below given steps.
Before proceeding with the procedure given here please make sure that you have made a complete backup of your phone memory including contacts, photos etc. Also the phone battery should be charged to a min of 80%.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos A300F, Galaxy A3 Duos A300M or Galaxy A3 Duos A300H running Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware
1. First please download the files for rooting Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos from the below given link;
a. Auto Root Package For Galaxy A3 Duos A300F
b. Auto Root Package For Galaxy A3 Duos A300M
c. Auto Root Package For Galaxy A3 Duos A300H
2. Once the correct file is downloaded extract it to your computer desktop, the below screenshot shows some what similar file contents;
3. Now you need to enable "USB debugging mode" on your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos from Settings->Developer Options->USB Debugging. Alternately you can try the detailed tutorial given below for enabling USB debugging mode on your A3 Duos.
How To Enable USB Debugging On Galaxy Smartphone (KitKat 4.4.2 or Higher)?
4. Once it is done you have to enter your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos into "Download Mode", to enter switch off your device and press and hold "Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time until you get the warning screen like the one given below.
Now please click "Volume Up" button to confirm and you will enter into the "Download Mode". The below screenshot shows you the final download mode screen.
4. Now run Odin as administrator and connect your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos A300F, Galaxy A3 Duos A300M or Galaxy A3 Duos A300H with your PC using the USB data cable. If you get an "Added" message from the Odin, it is confirmed that a successful connection is made between your PC and phone. Once you get the added message click the "PDA" button and select the extracted ".tar.md5" file from your PC desktop.
Please make sure that “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are only check marked in the Odin.
5. Confirm everything one more time and click the "Start" button in the Odin and wait for the rooting procedure to get finished. When it's completed your device will restart and it will attain superuser privileges.
You can confirm whether the procedure was successful or not from the "Pass" message coming from the Odin window….If you get the pass message then you are the master of your Galaxy A3 Duos….enjoy..
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos A300F?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos A300M?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos A300H?
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos A300F, Galaxy A3 Duos A300M or Galaxy A3 Duos A300H running Android KitKat 4.4.4 firmware, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos On KitKat 4.4.4? (All Models)" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.