If you are the proud owner of the all new Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware then this tutorial is for you. Because this tutorial will help you to root your all time favourite S7 SM-G930F running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware.
Please backup your phone data before starting with the rooting procedure so that it is protected from any loss during the process.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method
1. Please download the root file+Odin zip archive from the below given link and extract it to your PC desktop.
2. Now please enable the "USB debugging" on S7. Kindly check the below tutorial to get an idea on the complete procedure.
3. Once the USB debugging is enabled please switch of your phone and enter it into the download mode. To boot into download mode please do the steps in the below given tutorial.
4. Now open the Odin.exe file as administrator and connect the S7 using the USB data cable with your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an "Added" message from the Odin window.
5. Now please click the "PDA/AP" button in the Odin app and select "tar.md5" file which you have on your PC desktop. In the next step, click the "Start" button to begin the rooting.
During the rooting process your Galaxy S7 will reboot several times to complete the rooting process. When it's finished you will get a "Pass" message from the Odin.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930F running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy S7 SM-G930F On Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using CF-Auto-Root?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.