Are you the proud owner of the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, the first curvy from the Korean Mobile Phone giant then this tutorial is exactly for you. Because this guide will help you in rooting your Galaxy Note Edge running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method. This method is so easy that even your 5th grader can do it with much ease. Also this tutorial is compatible for all Galaxy Note Edge variants like Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N910P and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N910R4.
Before starting with the rooting steps please backup your Note Edge data on the phone so that it is protected from any loss.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method
1. First please download the appropriate file from the below given link and extract it your PC desktop.
2. Once done switch of the Galaxy Note Edge and enter it into the download mode. Please follow the below tutorial for reference.
3. Now when you are in the download mode please connect your phone using a USB data cable and open the Odin.exe file which you have download earlier. An "Added" message from the Odin window confirms a successful connection.
4. Once you get the "Added" message from the Odin please click "PDA/AP" button and select the "tar.md5" which you have downloaded earlier. Now you have to click "Start" button to begin the rooting procedure.
During the procedure your Galaxy Note Edge will reboot several times. Once the rooting is done successfully you will get a "Pass" message from the Odin.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915G Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N910P Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N910R4 Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The Chain Fire Root Method?
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy Note Edge On Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using CF-Auto-Root" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.