Image Credit: Samsung Electronics
As you already know Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320R4 is packed with a 8MP camera, Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection, 1.5 GB RAM and 5 inch touch screen display. Lets not talk about the specs anymore, because we are going to do something special today, we are going to root it. Isn't it marvellous, I know it is, so lets just start the process.
Please note that this method is compatible on Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320R4 running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow only.
Make sure that you have backed up your phone memory before proceeding with any of the steps below to prepare for the worst case scenario.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320R4 running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method
1. Before proceeding please download the root file from the below given link and unzip it to your computer desktop.
When extracted you will get similar files like the ones shown in the image below.
2. Now enable the "USB debugging" on your Galaxy J3. The detailed steps to enable USB debugging is explained in the below given link.
3. Once the USB debugging is enabled on your phone please switch it off and enter it into the "Download mode". Please check the below given tutorial to get into "Download Mode".
4. Now open the Odin.exe file with admin privileges and connect your Galaxy Tab A using the USB cable with your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an "Added" message from the Odin window.
5. Once done please click the "PDA/AP" button in the Odin window and select the "tar.md5" file that you have unzipped to your PC desktop before. Now to initiate the rooting process please click the "Start" button located in the Odin window.
Your Galay J3 may restart during the process which is quite normal. Once the whole process is completed you will get a "Pass" message from the Odin app which can confirm the rooting process was successful.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320R4 Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Galaxy J3 running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy J3 SM-J320R4 On Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using CF-Auto-Root?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.