Image Credits: Samsung Electronics
Today we are going to root the selfie expert Samsung Galaxy Galaxy C9 Pro (all models) running on Android Nougat 7.1.1 Using the popular CF AutoRoot method.
The Samsung Galaxy Galaxy C9 Pro with 6 GB RAM comes with a 16 MP rear and front camera (yes you heard it right, both cameras are 16MP), 4000 mAh battery and 6.0 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display having Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
This method is compatible on all Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro models like Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C9000, Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C9008, Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F and Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900Y.
Please note that you need to take a backup of your complete files on your phone memory, just a precaution for worst case scenario. Also please keep in mind that the rooting will void your warranty. SamsungSFour.com is not liable for any damage caused as a result of this tutorial.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Galaxy C9 Pro (All Models) running on Android Nougat 7.1.1 using CF AutoRoot
1. To start with please download the necessary files from the below given links (If there is any issue with the download link please report us using the comment option at the end of this tutorial).
2. Once downloaded please extract it to your PC desktop. You can check the below screenshot to get an idea on the extracted contents.
4. Once done please switch of your phone and enter it into "Download mode".
To enter into download mode press and hold the"Vol Down"+"Home"+"Power" buttons at the same time until you see the warning screen. When you get the warning screen please press "Vol up" to continue and enter into the download mode.
You may also try the below given download mode tutorials for detailed instruction on entering into the download mode.
- How To Enter and Exit Download Mode In Android Marshmallow Galaxy Smartphones?
- How To Enter Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Into Download Mode?
Once done please instal the Samsung USB drivers for your phone (please google for the drivers) and install it if not already done.
5. Now open the "image" folder (from the earlier downloaded files) and you will see a file named "image.tar.md5" like shown in the screenshot below.
6. Now go back to the main folder and you will see contents like in the below screenshot.
7. Once you are in the main folder please open the "tools" folder and run the "Odin.exe" file from there.
Double click the file to run it and you will get the Odin application opened as shown in the screenshot below. Now connect your phone using the USB data cable to your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an added message in the "Odin" app.
Now click the "AP" button and select the "image.tar.md5" file you found in the "image" folder (mentioned in step no: 5). When done please click the "Start" button in the Odin app to initiate the rooting process.
Once the rooting process starts it will do the rest by it's own without any user input and once it's done the Galaxy C9 Pro will restart and you will get a "Pass" message in the Odin app.
That's it guys, please don't forget to like/share in the social networking sites if this tutorial was helpful.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C9000 Running On Nougat 7.1.1 Using CF AutoRoot?
- How To Root Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C9008 Running On Nougat 7.1.1 Using CF AutoRoot?
- How To Root Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F Running On Nougat 7.1.1 Using CF AutoRoot?
- How To Root Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900Y Running On Nougat 7.1.1 Using CF AutoRoot?
If you have faced any issues while trying to root your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro running on Android Nougat 7.1.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy C9 Pro On Nougat 7.1.1 Using CF AutoRoot?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.