Image Credit: Samsung Electronics
Happy news friends, finally chain fire has released the root for Samsung Galaxy A9 SM-A9000 and Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9100 running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. So if you are the proud owner of any of these smartphones then buckle up and root it in just minutes.
Please note that this method is compatible only on Samsung Galaxy A9 SM-A9000 and Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9100 running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Make sure that you have backed up your phone memory before proceeding with any of the steps below to prepare for the worst case scenario.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy A9 & A9 Pro running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method
1. To start with kindly download the appropriate file for your phone from the below given links and extract it to your PC desktop.
4. Now open the Odin.exe file with admin privileges and connect your Galaxy A9 & A9 Pro using the USB cable with your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an "Added" message from the Odin window.
5. Now please click the "PDA/AP" button in the Odin app and select "tar.md5" file that you have extracted on your PC desktop. To initiate the rooting process click the "Start" button in the Odin application.
During the rooting process your Galaxy A9/A9 Pro will restart which is quite normal. When the process is completed you will get a "Pass" message from the Odin.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A9 SM-A9000 Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A9100 Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Galaxy A9 & A9 Pro running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy A9 & A9 Pro On Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using CF-Auto-Root Method?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.