Image Credit: Samsung Electronics
The Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310N0 the upgraded version of 2014 released "A" series Smartphone comes with a 4.7 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1.5 GB of RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 back panel, 13MP camera, Quad-core processor etc. But rather than going deep into to it's specifications we are going to guide you through the whole process of rooting it with the Chain Fire's Auto Root method.
Please note that this method is compatible on Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310N0 running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow only.
Make sure that you have backed up your phone memory before proceeding with any of the steps below to prepare for the worst case scenario.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy A3 running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 firmware using the CF-Auto-Root method
1. So lets start the procedure, but before that please download the necessary files from the below given link and extract it to your computer's desktop.
When extracted you will get similar files like the ones shown in the image below.
2. Now enable the "USB debugging" on your Galaxy A3. The detailed steps to enable USB debugging is explained in the below given link.
3. Once the USB debugging is enabled on your phone please switch it off and enter it into the "Download mode". Please check the below given tutorial to get into "Download Mode".
4. Now open the Odin.exe file with admin privileges and connect your Galaxy Tab A using the USB cable with your PC. If the connection was successful you will get an "Added" message from the Odin window.
5. Once completed please click the "PDA/AP" button on the Odin application and select the "tar.md5" file which you have extracted to your computer desktop during the starting time of this tutorial. Now to initiate the rooting process please click the "Start" button located in the Odin application.
The rest of the process is automated and you can confirm whether the whole process was successful or not from the "Pass" message coming from Odin.
Normal queries for this tutorial
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 SM-A310N0 Running On Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Using The CF-Auto-Root Method?
Please note that rooting will void your warranty (don't worry you can always reinstate warranty by unrooting it), so kindly proceed at your own risk. SamsungSFour.Com will not be liable for any damage caused as a result of executing any of the steps given above.
If you have faced any issues while rooting your Galaxy A3 running on Marshmallow 6.0.1, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don't worry I will help you as fast as I can.
If "How To Root Galaxy A3 SM-A310N0 On Marshmallow 6.0.1 Using CF-Auto-Root Method?" tutorial really helped you, please give a like/share on social networking websites by using the below given buttons.